Part-Time Maintenance Associate / Camelback
Camelback Village is currently looking for a Maintenance Associate who can temporarily assist the Operations team with some light Maintenance projects.
Do you want to work in a fun resort atmosphere? Then Village Health Clubs & Spas is the place you want to be! Here at The Village we encourage and foster a work life balance, healthy living and benefits like full club access!
If you have have a passion for Fitness, Fun and helping people change enhance their lives and the drive to be a part of a team that WOWs our members every day then we are looking for you.
Ensure the club is clean, well maintained with equipment in proper working order to meet the safety and satisfaction of our members, guests, employees and legal standards.
Summary Of Essential Job Functions:
•Attract and Retain members by consistently providing excellent customer service
•Responsible for interacting with employees, members and guests in a manner aligned with the People, Places and Programs components of the Village Standards
•Complete all assigned maintenance projects to ensure satisfactory completion
•Regularly upkeep ground and building property
•Will be required to work evenings and weekends as needed
• Maintain a physical presence within the Village to perform assigned duties
Shifts: 15-20 hours per week required to work one weekend per month
Skills / Requirements
- Ability to evaluate repairs and projects and complete efficiently
- Basic Plumbing
- Basic Electrical - outlets, ballast replacement, electric motor replacement
- Dry wall Repair painting, patching
- Pool maintenance, chemicals and cleaning.- CPO required within 30 days of start date
- Wood repair, staining, sanding
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple tasks
- 2 years of experience
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to successfully pass a background check
Must work flexible hours.
Must be able to lift at least 25 pounds and occasional very heavy lifting. reaching, bending, stooping, wiping, pulling, standing and moving throughout the entire club area