Bball Court Supervisor
The Village Health Clubs and Spas are premier healthy lifestyle clubs where we encourage and foster a work life balance and healthy living. We offer a fun environment designed to promote health and wellness for members and employees alike. Our uniquely social culture makes us a great choice for employees who want to share their passion for health and fitness.
We offer beautiful facilities, state-of-the-art equipment, and dynamic programming, but what really sets us apart is our team of positive, friendly staff at each location. Our employees encourage one another, working together to create a comfortable, welcoming atmosphere for everyone we encounter.
Our culture statement gets right to the point: “As one we have fun and get it done!” Join our team today and experience the Village Way for yourself.
Monitor and supervising the club Basketball Leagues
Summary Of Essential Job Functions:
• Attract and Retain members by consistently providing excellent customer service
• Monitor and Supervise the Adult Basketball Leagues, Pick Up and Junior Basketball Program which includes: - Keeping pick-up games under control; Signing players up and making sure everyone is playing fairly and safely
• Employee leads by example, consistently conveying a positive attitude, passion and pride in their work
• Maintain and clean basketball Court and surrounding areas
• Provides members and guest with the highest level of professionalism and dedication
• Has full knowledge of Court Rules
• GED or HS Diploma
This position requires frequent standing, walking and running, grasping, jumping, bending and kneeling on the Basketball Court. Sitting for some periods of time. Substantial repetitive movements (motions) of the legs, feet, arms, wrists, hands and/or fingers. Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word. Involved in activities where one must convey detailed or important spoken instructions to other workers accurately, loudly, or quickly. Perceiving the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with or without correction. Requires the ability to receive detailed information through written and oral communication.
Position requires frequent walking, running, standing, stretching and bending daily. Exerting up to 15 pounds of force occasionally to lift, carry, push, and pull or otherwise move objects. Involves physical movements required to teach Basketball and participate in activities related to membership events and programs.
This position requires close visual acuity to observe and perform activities required to monitor Basketball games.
Work is performed in an athletic club environment. The noise level is usually moderate to high and potentially performed in hot weather