Hair Stylist (PT) / Camelback
Camelback Village is currently looking for Hair Stylists with exceptional Stylist skills.
Do you want to work in a fun and resort atmosphere? Then Village Health Clubs & Spas is the place you want to be! Here at The Village we encourage and foster a work life balance, healthy living and benefits like full club access!
If you have have a passion for Fitness, Fun and helping people change enhance their lives and the drive to be a part of a team that WOWs our members every day then we are looking for you.
Styles hair and performs hair treatments for guests following proper procedures and standards. Continuously striving for member satisfaction as priority
Summary Of Essential Job Functions:
• Provide hair services to members and guests in efficient, courteous and quality manner
• Attract and retain members, continuously striving for repeat customers
• Create hairstyles by cut, blow-dry, color, up-do’s and scalp treatments
• Continually obtain education regarding latest trends in styling techniques
• Ensure compliance with State Board Standards and licensing
• Courteously answer guest questions about the Spa and Health Club
• Employee leads by example, consistently conveying a positive attitude, passion and pride in their work
• Be knowledgeable about all hair services and products
• Maintain cleanliness/orderliness/ambiance of salon area
• Participates in and performs other duties as assigned
• Current AZ state cosmetology license
• Knowledge of current styling & color techniques
• Strong understanding of all products used, with ability to communicate to clients the benefits of professional products
• Problem resolution strategies
• Excellent Customer Service Skills
• Ability to work independently and take initiative
• Strong attention to detail a must
• Thorough knowledge of spa operations and guest services, best service standards and practices
• Ability to demonstrate professionalism and discretion at all times
• Obtain CPR certification within 30 days of hire through Company training
• High School Diploma or equivalent required
• May be required to work evenings and weekends as needed
• Required to maintain a physical presence within the Village to perform assigned duties
Must be able to successfully pass a background check.
• Standing and holding up arms for long hours
- Previous Hair Stylist experience in an upscale setting
- Goldwell color knowledge
Varied must be able to work weekends
All Village Health Club Employees receive Free Club Membership Plus Much More!
- Café / retail / spa service discounts
- Discounts on personal training and Pilates sessions
- Bus pass reimbursement at participating club locations
- Employee referral bonus
Please visit our website to learn more about our beautiful facilities: www.villageclubs.com
LIFE's BETTER AT THE VILLAGE