Lead Housekeeping Attendant - Fulltime
DC Ranch Village Health Club & Spa is currently looking for a fulltime Lead Housekeeping Attendant (Lead Club Attendant) with exceptional customer service and leadership skills!
Do you want to work in a beautiful and fun resort atmosphere? Then Village Health Clubs & Spas is the place you want to be! Here at The Village we encourage and foster a work life balance, healthy living and benefits like full club access!
If you have a passion for a fun fitness lifestyle, enjoy enhancing peoples lives and have the drive to be a leader on a team that WOWs our members every day... then we are looking for you!
Summary of Essential Job Functions:
Ensure the club is clean, well maintained with equipment in proper working order to meet the safety and satisfaction of our members, guests, employees and legal standards. Assist Operations Director with scheduling, ordering supplies and inventory management.
- Attract and Retain members by consistently providing excellent customer service
- Responsible for interacting with employees, members and guests in a manner aligned with the People, Places and Programs components of the Village Standards
- Assist in developing and maintain housekeeping and club standards to ensure club’s cleanliness
- Leads by example by consistently conveying a positive attitude, passion and pride in their work
- Ensure the club is clean and well maintained to meet the safety and satisfaction of our members, guests, employees and legal standards
- Continually research new approaches to improve quality, reduce cost, reduce waste, and conserve energy and water.
- Ensure towels and robes are laundered
- Ensure towels are stocked in locker and fitness areas
- Ensure all amenities are stocked in locker rooms and spa locker areas (if applicable)
- Clean all courts, inside and out (if applicable)
- Clean patios, sidewalks, parking lots (if applicable)
- Mops, washes, waxes and polishes floors and vacuums carpets
- Picks up litter and removes garbage from all areas of the club regularly
- Operates cleaning equipment and tools
- Assist with scheduling and training of department staff as needed
- Assist with ordering supplies and inventory management.
- Perform administrative duties and other duties as assigned
- Attend all staff meetings as required
- Strong customer/guest service skills
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Team Player
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- Bilingual (Spanish and English) preferred
- Two years of housekeeping experience
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suites (Word, Excel and/or PowerPoint) and Outlook
- Obtain CPR certification within 30 days of hire through Company training
- Must work flexible hours. May be required to work evenings and weekends as needed
- Required to maintain a physical presence within the Village to perform assigned duties
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Experience in a high-end health/country club environment
- Hotel Housekeeping, or commercial laundry
- Certified Pool Technician (CPO
Physical Activity This position requires daily standing, walking, lifting, grasping, wiping, bending, stooping, pulling, folding and kneeling. Substantial repetitive movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers. Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word. Involved in activities where one must convey detailed or important spoken instructions to other workers accurately, loudly, or quickly. Perceiving the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with or without correction. Requires the ability to receive detailed information through written and oral communication.
Physical Requirement Must be able to lift at least 25 pounds and occasionally very heavy lifting up to 75 pounds to lift, carry, push, and/or pull moderate to heavy amounts of weight and to operate assigned equipment. Must also be able to climb stairs and climb unusual heights on ladders
Visual Requirement This position requires close visual acuity to perform activities such as: analyzing for cleanliness and neatness, assessing and determining needs, transcribing, viewing computer monitors,
Working Conditions Work is primarily performed in an indoor environment, exposure to noise, dust, grease, fumes, mechanical and electrical hazards, and potentially extreme warm temperature conditions. May be reasonably exposed to hazardous substances in the workplace. Responsible for completing Blood borne Pathogens and Hazardous Material training
All Village Health Club Employees receive Free Club Membership Plus Much More!
- Café / retail / spa service discounts
- Discounts on personal training and Pilates sessions
- Bus pass reimbursement at participating club locations
- Employee referral bonus
Please visit our website to learn more about our beautiful facilities: www.villageclubs.com
LIFE's BETTER AT THE VILLAGE