Tennis Professional (Part-Time) / Ocotillo
The Ocotillo Village is currently looking for a Tennis Pro with exceptional Tennis experience!
Do you want to work in a fun and resort atmosphere? Then Village Health Clubs & Spas is the place you want to be! Here at The Village we encourage and foster a work life balance, healthy living and benefits like full club access!
If you have have a passion for Fitness, Fun and helping people change enhance their lives and the drive to be a part of a team that WOWs our members every day then we are looking for you.
The Tennis Instructor is responsible for teaching private and group lessons, generating awareness to members and guests of the clubs that are interested in tennis lessons.
Summary Of Essential Job Functions:
• Teaching private lessons and group Tennis lessons
• Organize, advertise and run mixers, tournaments, round robins and other social competitive events
• Organize, advertise and run leagues (on-going events) and other duties as assigned
Must be able to work up to 29 hours per week as needed.
Skills / Requirements
• Professional game experience
• Customer service focused attitude
• Obtain CPR certification within 30 days of hire through Company training
Must be able to successfully pass a background check.
Related work involves standing, bending, twisting, reaching, running and stretching.
• Industry experience working in a high-end health club
Those with the following credentials are encouraged to apply!
Current Certification with either PTR (Professional) or USPTA (Elite Professional)
10 & Under Experience is Essential
4.5 + NTRP Rating or better Playing ability
All Village Health Club Employees receive Free Club Membership Plus Much More!
- Café / retail / spa service discounts
- Discounts on personal training and Pilates sessions
- Bus pass reimbursement at participating club locations
- Employee referral bonus
Please visit our website to learn more about our beautiful facilities: www.villageclubs.com
LIFE's BETTER AT THE VILLAGE