Accounting (Data Entey) Assistant (FT) / Camelback Village
Village Health Clubs & Spas is currently looking for an Accounting Assistant with Exceptional Customer Service and Organizational Skills!
Do you want to work in a fun and resort atmosphere? Then Village Health Clubs & Spas is the place you want to be! Here at The Village we encourage and foster a work life balance, healthy living and benefits like full club access!
To support the Accounting Department with various administrative duties. This position is full time, 40 hours a week, Monday through Friday supporting the Accounting Department.
(This is an entry level position)
Summary of Essential Functions:
- Attract and Retain members by consistently providing excellent customer service
- Responsible for interacting with employees, members and guests in a manner aligned with the People, Places and Programs components of the Village Standards
- Accurately enter accounts payable invoices into MAS500 system
- Process weekly invoices, ensuring managers have approved and coded accurately
- Assist Accounts Payable Manager with weekly accounts payable check run
- Responsible for matching check stubs to invoices, and mailing of checks weekly
- Matching of company credit card statements with receipts, and follow-up with managers for any outstanding receipts
- Perform other general clerical work such as data entry, operating office machines, sorting mail and filing
- Other duties as assigned and ad-hoc projects
· High level of professionalism and discretion, working with confidential information
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suites (Word, Excel, Outlook)
· Strong organizational skills with special attention to detail
· Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks in a timely manner
· Ability to effectively communicate verbally and written with coworkers, member, and vendors
· Customer service focused attitude
· High School Diploma or GED equivalent
· Obtain CPR certification within 30 days of hire through Company training
· Background check required
· One year or more experience in an office environment preferred, with exposure to confidential information
· Proficiency in 10-key touch
Some payroll experience is a PLUS!
This position requires some standing, walking, lifting, grasping, bending and kneeling for filing. Sitting for long periods of time. Substantial repetitive movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers. Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word. Involved in activities where one must convey detailed or important spoken instructions to other workers accurately, loudly, or quickly. Perceiving the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with or without correction. Requires the ability to receive detailed information through oral communication, and to make the discriminations in sound.
Sedentary work involving sitting most of the time. Walking and standing are required. Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects daily. Occasionally lift up to 50 pounds and bending and kneeling for filing.
This position requires close visual acuity to perform activities such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures, transcribing, viewing computer monitors and extensive reading.
This position is not substantially exposed to any adverse environmental conditions. It involves typical office or administrative work.
(This position supports all clubs and stationed at the Camelback club)
Check us out on www.villageclubs.com.
We offer a fast paced, fun environment and a generous benefits package which includes great employee discounts and a FREE membership!
This is a FT entry level position - those with strong data entry skills are encouraged to apply!