The Village Health Clubs and Spas are premier healthy lifestyle clubs where we encourage and foster a work life balance and healthy living. We offer a fun environment designed to promote health and wellness for members and employees alike. Our uniquely social culture makes us a great choice for employees who want to share their passion for health and fitness.
We offer beautiful facilities, state-of-the-art equipment, and dynamic programming, but what really sets us apart is our team of positive, friendly staff at each location. Our employees encourage one another, working together to create a comfortable, welcoming atmosphere for everyone we encounter.
Our culture statement gets right to the point: “As one we have fun and get it done!” Join our team today and experience the Village Way for yourself.
Camelback: Scroll down towards the bottom of the page and then please click on the photos to see them full screen.
***Ideal candidate will have at least 1-3 year plus experience*** Must be available to work Saturdays. No Nights!
Perform guest services such as facials and other related services keeping guest satisfaction as priority
Essential Job Functions:
• Attract and retain members by consistently providing excellent customer service
• Responsible for interacting with employees, members and guests in a manner aligned with the People, Places and Programs components of the Village Standards
• Employee leads by example, consistently conveying a positive attitude, passion and pride in their work
• Be knowledgeable about all procedures to ensure guest comfort
• Stock and clean treatment rooms
• Prepare room for guest arrival
• Promptly and courteously greet guest
• Escort guest to treatment room
• Perform service
• Prepare skin regime for guest
• Escort guest to locker and/or relaxation room
• Process dirty linen/laundry
• Keep current regarding continuing education
• Participates in other duties as assigned
• May be required to work evenings and weekends as needed
• Required to maintain a physical presence within the Village to perform assigned duties
• Current State Board of Cosmetology license
• Outstanding customer service skills
• Product line knowledge
• Obtain CPR certification within 30 days of hire through Company training
• High School Diploma or equivalent required
• Previous Aesthetician experience in a luxury private club, resort, spa or retail sales
This position requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling and sitting, lifting, reaching, pinching, grasping and feeling with hands and fingertips. Substantial repetitive movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers. Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word. Involved in activities where one must convey detailed or important spoken instructions to others accurately or quickly. Perceiving the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with or without correction. Requires the ability to receive detailed information through written and oral communication. Must manage and treat the skin care needs of clients. Skin care needs would include make-up, spa treatment, skin cleansing, treatment of skin diseases, and administer facial massages and body hair removal treatments.
Light to Medium work involving standing or sitting most of the time. Walking, bending and reaching feeling with hands and fingertips are required constantly. Frequently exerting 10-20 pounds of force to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Occasionally exerting up to 30 pounds of force to move objects. Position requires talking and listening.
This position requires close visual acuity to determine skin care needs, cleanliness, neatness, accuracy and thoroughness of the work assigned.
Physical conditions include spa treatment appliances, tools and equipment, electrical current, vibrations, wet surfaces and floors. This position has frequent exposure to atmospheric conditions such as high heat, fumes, odors and chemicals. This position is frequently performed in close quarters and in spa treatment areas.