Female Club/Towel/Locker-Room Attendant - Part Time
The Village Health Clubs and Spas are premier healthy lifestyle clubs where we encourage and foster a work life balance and healthy living. We offer a fun environment designed to promote health and wellness for members and employees alike. Our uniquely social culture makes us a great choice for employees who want to share their passion for health and fitness.
We offer beautiful facilities, state-of-the-art equipment, and dynamic programming, but what really sets us apart is our team of positive, friendly staff at each location. Our employees encourage one another, working together to create a comfortable, welcoming atmosphere for everyone we encounter.
Our culture statement gets right to the point: “As one we have fun and get it done!” Join our team today and experience the Village Way for yourself.
Maintain cleanliness of club facility through general housekeeping and towel laundering
Summary of Essential Functions:
• Attract and Retain members by consistently providing excellent customer service
• Maintains Cleanliness of the facility in all areas of club
• Ensure towels and robes are laundered
• Ensure towels are stocked in locker and fitness areas
• Ensure all amenities are stocked in locker rooms and spa locker areas (if applicable)
• Clean all courts, inside and out (if applicable)
• Clean tennis patio, sidewalks, parking lots (if applicable)
• Mops, washes, waxes and polishes floors and vacuums carpets
• Picks up litter and removes garbage from all areas of the club regularly
• Operates cleaning equipment and tools
• Performs other duties as assigned which may include the use of Personal Protection Equipment (PPE)
• Attend all staff meetings as required
• Attention to detail
• Motivated and self-starter
• Ability to work independently
• Must be a team player
• Strong customer/guest service skills
• Experience in high-end health/country club environment
• Hotel Housekeeping, or commercial laundry
• Bi-lingual a plus
Must be available to work WEEKEND AFTERNOONS 1:30pm-8:30pm.
This position requires daily standing, walking, lifting, grasping, wiping, bending, stooping, pulling, folding and kneeling. Substantial repetitive movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers. Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word. Involved in activities where one must convey detailed or important spoken instructions to other workers accurately, loudly, or quickly. Perceiving the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with or without correction. Requires the ability to receive detailed information through written and oral communication.
Must be able to lift at least 25 pounds and occasionally very heavy lifting up to 75 pounds to lift, carry, push, and/or pull moderate to heavy amounts of weight and to operate assigned equipment. Must also be able to climb stairs and climb unusual heights on ladders
This position requires close visual acuity to perform activities such as: analyzing for cleanliness and neatness, assessing and determining needs, transcribing, viewing computer monitors,
Work is primarily performed in an indoor environment, exposure to noise, dust, grease, fumes, mechanical and electrical hazards, and potentially extreme warm temperature conditions. May be reasonably exposed to hazardous substances in the workplace. Responsible for completing Blood borne Pathogens and Hazardous Material training