Full-Time Maintenance Associate (Entry Level Maintenance) TEMPORARY POSITION
The Village Health Clubs and Spas are premier healthy lifestyle clubs where we encourage and foster a work life balance and healthy living. We offer a fun environment designed to promote health and wellness for members and employees alike. Our uniquely social culture makes us a great choice for employees who want to share their passion for health and fitness.
We offer beautiful facilities, state-of-the-art equipment, and dynamic programming, but what really sets us apart is our team of positive, friendly staff at each location. Our employees encourage one another, working together to create a comfortable, welcoming atmosphere for everyone we encounter.
Our culture statement gets right to the point: “As one we have fun and get it done!” Join our team today and experience the Village Way for yourself.
***Free Health Club privileges - Possible opportunity to become permamanent hire after 3 months which includes*** benefits eligibility.
Tennis Court Washing will be main responsinility
Ensure the club is clean, well maintained with equipment in proper working order to meet the safety and satisfaction of our members, guests, employees and legal standards.
Summary of Essential Functions:
• Attract and Retain members by consistently providing excellent customer service
• Responsible for interacting with employees, members and guests in a manner aligned with the People, Places and Programs components of the Village Standards
• Complete all assigned maintenance projects to ensure satisfactory completion
• Regularly upkeep ground and building property
• Ability to evaluate repairs and projects and complete efficiently
• Basic Plumbing
• Basic Electrical - outlets, ballast replacement, electric motor replacement
• Dry wall Repair painting, patching
• Pool maintenance, chemicals and cleaning CPO required within 30 days of start date
• Wood repair, staining, sanding
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple tasks
• 2 years of experience
• Highly organized and detail oriented.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Experience in high-end health/country club environment
• CPO certified
This position requires daily standing, walking, lifting, grasping, wiping, bending, stooping, pulling, folding and kneeling. Substantial repetitive movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers. Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word. Involved in activities where one must convey detailed or important spoken instructions to other workers accurately, loudly, or quickly. Perceiving the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with or without correction. Requires the ability to receive detailed information through written and oral communication.
Must be able to lift at least 25 pounds and occasionally very heavy lifting up to 75 pounds to lift, carry, push, and/or pull moderate to heavy amounts of weight and to operate assigned equipment. Must also be able to climb stairs and climb unusual heights on ladders
This position requires close visual acuity to perform activities such as: analyzing for cleanliness and neatness, assessing and determining needs, transcribing, viewing computer monitors,
Work is primarily performed in both indoor and an outdoor environment, exposure to noise, dust, grease, fumes, mechanical and electrical hazards, and potentially extreme warm temperature conditions. May be reasonably exposed to hazardous substances in the workplace. Responsible for completing Blood borne Pathogens and Hazardous Material training.