Member Integration Coordinator
The Village Health Clubs and Spas are premier healthy lifestyle clubs where we encourage and foster a work life balance and healthy living. We offer a fun environment designed to promote health and wellness for members and employees alike. Our uniquely social culture makes us a great choice for employees who want to share their passion for health and fitness.
We offer beautiful facilities, state-of-the-art equipment, and dynamic programming, but what really sets us apart is our team of positive, friendly staff at each location. Our employees encourage one another, working together to create a comfortable, welcoming atmosphere for everyone we encounter.
Our culture statement gets right to the point: “As one we have fun and get it done!” Join our team today and experience the Village Way for yourself.
Ideal Candidate is outgoing & detailed oriented! Flexible Schedule!
To support and work closely with the Fitness Department and the Membership Department in an administrative capacity to assist with various clerical projects as assigned. In addition, assist as a club liaison and main point of contact for the member integration program. Create a customer service environment that supports and encourages a fit and healthy lifestyle by consistently greet members and guests, in a warm and friendly manner with the highest level of personalized member service & hospitality.
Summary Of Essential Job Functions:
• Attract and Retain members by consistently providing excellent customer service
• Responsible for interacting with employees, members and guests in a manner aligned with the People, Places and Programs components of the Village Standards
• General clerical work which includes, data entry and filing
• Maintain a positive environment for outstanding membership relationships that foster the utmost in customer service, satisfaction and referrals
• Support Membership department with prospect tours and answering membership inquiries
• Assist the Membership department in on-boarding new members and making contact with members to encourage club usage.
• Schedule new member appointments with club departments such as Fitness, Spa and, Tennis, which includes, consistent follow up with the new members within the first 90 days
• Attend weekly department head meetings and keep up to date on club events/activities which include meetings with club departments once a quarter Other duties and ad-hoc projects as assigned
• Excellent customer service skills with the ability to handle member or prospective member questions/concerns
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Strong organizational skills with special attention to detail
• Minimum of one year of experience in an office/professional environment
• Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks in a timely manner
• Must be a proven self starter
• High School Diploma or GED
• CPR certification within 30 days of hire through Company training
• May be required to work evenings and weekends as needed
• Required to maintain a physical presence within the Village to perform assigned duties
This position requires standing, walking, lifting, bending and kneeling for filing. Sitting for some of the time. Substantial repetitive movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers. Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word. Involved in activities where one must convey detailed or important spoken instructions to other workers accurately, loudly, or quickly. Perceiving the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with or without correction. Requires the ability to receive detailed information through oral communication.
Sedentary work involving sitting some of the time. Walking and standing are required occasionally. Exerting up to 25 pounds of force occasionally to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
This position requires close visual acuity to perform activities such as: preparing and analyzing data and viewing computer monitors and reading.
This position is not substantially exposed to any adverse environmental conditions. It involves typical office or administrative work.