Part-Time or Full Time Spa Coordinator
The Village Health Clubs and Spas are premier healthy lifestyle clubs where we encourage and foster a work life balance and healthy living. We offer a fun environment designed to promote health and wellness for members and employees alike. Our uniquely social culture makes us a great choice for employees who want to share their passion for health and fitness.
We offer beautiful facilities, state-of-the-art equipment, and dynamic programming, but what really sets us apart is our team of positive, friendly staff at each location. Our employees encourage one another, working together to create a comfortable, welcoming atmosphere for everyone we encounter.
Our culture statement gets right to the point: “As one we have fun and get it done!” Join our team today and experience the Village Way for yourself.
Conduct Spa tasks to ensure the delivery of professional, high quality and efficient service to members and guests.
RETAIL EXPERIENCE A PLUS!
Summary Of Essential Functions:
• Attract and retain members by consistently providing excellent customer service.
• Responsible for interacting with employees, members and guests in a manner aligned with the People, Places and Programs components of the Village Standards.
• Perform front desk operations including reservation systems, filing systems, sales systems and guest check-in procedures.
• Greet and welcome all guests arriving at the Spa, this includes approaching all encounters with members, guests and fellow employees in a gracious, attentive, courteous and service-oriented manner.
• Employee leads by example, consistently conveying a positive attitude, passion and pride in their work.
• Check in and out all guests for Spa appointments.
• Monitor appointment bookings to ensure proper booking of spa services in reservations, monitor the phones, schedule services and answer questions.
• Be the initial and complete source of information regarding all available services and club activities.
• Be knowledgeable about all procedures to ensure guest comfort Keep an accurate cash drawer.
• Be knowledgeable about all services and products. Maintain cleanliness/orderliness/ambiance of Spa.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Outstanding customer service skills. Excellent telephone etiquette.
• Ability to work independently and take initiative.
• Comfortable working in a fast paced environment where continuous improvement is expected. Strong attention to detail a must.
• Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills required. Must be change adaptive, flexible, and empathetic.
• Strong verbal communication skills. Computer literate including proficiency in Word and Excel. High School Diploma or equivalent required.
• Obtain CPR certification within 30 days of hire through Company training.
• May be required to work evenings and weekends as needed.
• Required to maintain a physical presence within the Village to perform assigned duties.
• Previous guest service experience in a luxury private club, resort, spa or retail sales
This position requires standing, walking, lifting, fingering, grasping, reaching, pushing, pulling, bending, kneeling and stooping. Standing for long periods of time. Substantial repetitive movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers. Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word. Involved in activities where one must convey detailed or important spoken instructions to others accurately, loudly, or quickly. Perceiving the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with or without correction. Requires the ability to receive detailed information through oral communication, and to make the discriminations in sound.
Light to Medium work involving standing most of the time. Walking and bending are required occasionally. Frequently exerting 10-20 pounds of force to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Occasionally exerting up to 30 pounds of force to move objects.
This position requires close visual acuity to determine the thoroughness of the work assigned or to make general observations.
this position may be subject to typical hazards. Including a variety of appliances and tools. Physical conditions include appliances, tools and equipment, moving mechanical parts, electrical current, vibrations, wet surfaces and floors. This position has limited exposure to atmospheric conditions such as high heat, fumes, odors and spa chemicals. This position is sometimes performed in close quarters.